As we head into Black Friday next week, Verizon announced a handful of smartphone deals ahead of the upcoming holiday rush.
Starting today, you can buy one of select flagship smartphones and get a second one for free. In some cases, you get either $750 or $800 off the second phone. Also keep in mind that you need a new line of service for the second phone and you will see a credit of $33.33 a month over 24 months on your bill.
Here are the smartphone offers:
- Buy a Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL, either get a second 64GB Pixel 3 for free or $800 off the second Pixel 3 XL
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, or Galaxy Note 9, get a free Galaxy S9 or $800 off the Galaxy S9 Plus or Galaxy Note 9
- Buy an iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR with monthly payments, get a free 64GB iPhone XR or $750 off any other iPhone X model
These are solid deals if you are a Verizon subscriber and are set on a second device for a loved one. Verizon also offers the following smartphone deals, though they might not be part of the carrier’s holiday promotions:
- LG V40 ThinQ – $200 off ($32.49 per month for 24 months)
- LG G7 ThinQ – $150 off ($25 per month for 24 months)
- Motorola Moto Z3 – $10 per month for 24 months
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – $100 off ($24.83 per month for 24 months)