Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Unclouded updated to version 2.0, brings Material Design and OneDrive, Box.com support
According to the Google Play Store changelog, here are the changes that occurred in version 2.0:
- Material Design was added.
- Support for Box and OneDrive.
- Animated GIF support.
- Send files to Unclouded from other apps (sharing).
- Download files to folder on device.
- Dark theme (new premium version)
- Security with PIN, Password, or Pattern (new premium version)
- Improved memory management.
- Improved image loading performance.
- Easier to use duplicates function.
This is a pretty serious update for an application that was already fairly useful. Christian Göllner, the developer, also added in that all previous premium items are now free so if you’ve been holding off on purchasing the app, your patience will officially pay off today. However, there are some items in the new premium version which include the dark theme and added security settings. You can buy them individually as in app purchases, all of them, or you can buy the “Ultimate Premium” version which makes all future premium content available to you as well. It’s also worth noting that a few people have reported issues with the newer features but we imagine those will be ironed out in future patches.
The base app is free to download for anyone who may be interested. This is a great app for people who use a lot of cloud storage on multiple services and this update only made it better. Click the button below to check it out.