The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
Chances are that van outside your house isn’t full of criminal masterminds picking off your personal data. That said, it’s scary to know that you don’t have to be an evil genius to learn Wi-Fi hacking. Most networks have a variety of weaknesses that a 13-year-old kid could quickly learn to infiltrate.
Yet, you happily use your Wi-Fi network to transmit your personal and financial details without a second thought.
All Wi-Fi networks are vulnerable to hacking.
Maybe you’d like some peace of mind, or perhaps you want to make some money improving security for others. Either way, you can learn the techniques of the hackers for only $18 in the Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking and Security Series.
Once you know how it’s done, you know how to close off the weak points.
The course is led by an experienced cloud security engineer and ethical hacker. In his online tutorials, he’ll teach you about the different types of attacks that can be used against a Wi-Fi network and what you can do to prevent them.
The Wi-Fi hacking course at a glance:
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies.
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective.
- Identify and neutralize threats that expose wireless technology.
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS, and other systems.
- Create and deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security.
You get lifetime access to this online resource, so if it interests you then it might be worth snapping up now and diving into when you get a spare evening.
The deal ends in a few days. Follow the link below to check it out.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.