Not all routers are created equal. Some do much more than just broadcast Wi-Fi around your house. After all, a family of three has different internet needs than a family of six. You can find out just how powerful a router can be with the TP-Link AC1900 Smart Router, and save 20% on the retail price in the process.
The TP-Link AC1900 is a Wave 2 router with two different bands to control connections, and it works with Alexa so you can give your router voice commands. It also features parental controls, access restrictions, and the ability to establish a VPN server. We love VPNs here at Android Authority so optimizing it with your router is a no-brainer.
The TP-Link AC1900 is a MU MIMO router, which makes it faster and easier for more people to connect. MU MIMO stands for multiple-user, multiple-inputs-multiple-outputs so your family can have more people on more devices without requiring an extra network. The router also features Smart Connect technology that moves devices to less congested bands while Airtime Fairness optimizes the usage.
The TP-Link AC1900 Smart Router at a glance:
- The Wave 2 Wi-Fi Router features 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- This MU MIMO router has three simultaneous data streams to achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient.
- Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection.
- Archer A9 goes beyond traditional network security to provide features such as parental control, access control and a VPN server.
- Smart Connect technology directs clients to less congested bands and Airtime Fairness optimizes usage.
This deal will probably end soon so check it out while you can. The widget below takes you to it.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.