Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the Google Pixel XL, went hands-on with Xiaomi’s crazy new Mi MIX smartphone, and rounded up the best new apps and games of the month. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel XL?
The Google Pixel XL is one of the hottest phones out right now. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Google Pixel XL review: A Pixel’s perspective Now that we’ve had more than enough time to give you all our thoughts and impressions on Google’s new phones, find out what all the hype is about in our full Google Pixel XL review!
Xiaomi Mi MIX hands-on – the future of smartphones? All screen, all the time – that’s the Xiaomi Mi MIX in a nutshell. Is it enough to make this behemoth of a phone give us a glimpse into our future?
LeEco Le Pro3 and Le S 3 hands-on LeEco recently unveiled its first official smartphone offerings in the US. Join us as we go hands-on with the LeEco Le Pro3 and the Le S3!
Are the Pixel and Pixel XL just overpriced Nexus phones? Or is there more to them? The Pixel and Pixel XL are certainly some of the most controversial phones to be released this year, mostly because of their price point. Here’s what Andrew thinks of Google’s new phones.
10 best new Android apps of October 2016 Plenty of great apps have been launched recently, and we’re taking a look at some of the best!
10 best new Android games of October 2016 Looking for a new mobile game to help you kill some time? Check out the best new Android games of October 2016!
Xiaomi Mi Note 2’s curved screen and great specs will help you forget about the Note 7 If the Note 7 got you hooked on curved displays and killer specs, you might want to check out Xiaomi’s new Mi Note 2.
Why Samsung would be crazy to kill the Galaxy Note brand In the face of mounting pressure to kill off the Galaxy Note brand in the wake of the Note 7 recall, here are a few reasons why that would be a crazy move.
Conclusions after a year of tracking Marshmallow updates After a year of tracking Marshmallow updates we have a pretty good idea of which OEMs handled the update the best, the worst, and what companies were the most transparent about their plans.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- WhatsApp video calling goes live
- Exclusive: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) renders and video leaked
- Xiaomi launches Mi MIX concept phone with 91.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Google Messenger 2.0 goes live with smart redesign
- Hackers win $215,000 for exploiting the Nexus 6P and iPhone 6s
- Xiaomi: It doesn’t make sense to launch the Mi MIX in other markets
- Samsung announces Galaxy S8 upgrade program for or Korean Note 7 owners
- LG reveals the Nexus 5X-like LG U with octa-core processor and 3,000mAh battery
- How much does the Google Pixel cost to make?
- The cat-catching mini-game in Nougat can now be played on most Android devices
- Rumor: Galaxy S8 specs include a 5.5-inch 4K AMOLED and 6GB of RAM
- Leaked product page confirms even more Samsung Chromebook Pro details
- Some LG V20 owners claim camera glass cover breaks easily
- Motorola offers $150 off some Moto Z phones while slamming Samsung
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 specs and renders just got leaked
- These side-by-side comparisons make a strong point for bezel-less devices
- Google Pixel: Full systemless root now achieved by Chainfire
More from our network
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.