Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we compared the Google Pixel XL and Galaxy S7 Edge, went hands-on with the new HTCBolt, and gave you our first impressions on Google Home. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win an LG V20?
The new LG V20 might just be one of the best phones for power users. Here’s how you can win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Google Pixel XL vs Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge The Google Pixel XL and Galaxy S7 Edge might be two of the best phones available right now. See how they compare!
Hands-on with the Sprint-exclusive HTCBolt If you’re on the Sprint network and would like something a bit bigger than the HTC 10, you’ll definitely want to check out the new HTC Bolt.
New Galaxy S8 leaks detail advanced AI, delayed launch, new display tech and more Despite Samsung’s efforts to keep its employees from breathing a word on the new Galaxy S8, a flood of new information has emerged about the company’s next flagship.
Google Home first impressions: It’ll get better Do you need Google Home? Is it actually useful? We’ve spent a few days with Google’s new connected speaker, so allow us to share our first impressions!
What voice commands can I use with Google Home? Just got your new Google Home? Wondering what to do with it? Look no further – here’s a definitive list of Google Home voice commands.
Google Daydream View review Google Cardboard is all grown up, evolving into a new platform known officially as Google Daydream. How does the official Daydream View handset compare to other mobile VR experiences? We find out in this full review.
This is what Nougat looks like on the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat is currently being tested on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Here are some new screenshots that show us what it looks like.
What’s the difference between Li-ion and solid-state batteries? Solid-state batteries are promising a lot of benefits over current lithium-ion cells, so we break down the key differences and what to expect.
The ideal smartphone: how would Android Authority build it? We asked the AA reviews team what the ideal smartphone would look like if it were made up of currently-available components, but in any combination.
Which countries have the fastest 4G LTE in 2016? Check out which country in the world has the fastest 4G LTE networks and the best coverage for consumers in OpenSignal’s 2016 report.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- How to set up and use Google Home
- CyanogenMod 14.1, based on Android 7.1 Nougat, begins rolling out
- Google releases November’s Android security patch for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Samsung increasing Galaxy S8 screen size to draw Note 7 fans?
- Android Auto is rolling out for all Android phones to expand its reach to more cars
- Niantic: There’s a secret in Pokémon Go that nobody knows about
- You can make yourself look better with the new Microsoft Selfie app for Android
- Latest Android distribution numbers finally show Nougat stats
- It sounds like Google is tweaking the way it updates Android
- OnePlus 3T to get its official reveal on Tuesday, November 15
- Magnets found in the Google Pixel and Pixel XL could lead to smart flip cases
- Google clarifies requirements for Daydream VR-ready phones
- Google Play Store adds a Trending section with hot content
- Google demands standard in-line headphone controls for Nougat devices
- Now you can talk to random strangers with Facebook Messenger Rooms
- New Project Ara specs and photos show us what we’ve missed out on
- Google acquires team behind LeapDroid Android emulator for PC
More from our network
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.