Who wants to win an LG G7 ThinQ?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
LG G7 ThinQ hands-on: Amplified The LG G7 ThinQ continues a number of the company’s appreciated features — like the wide-angle lens and high-quality audio experience — but shifts a few aspects around and sprinkles some AI capabilities on top.
Learn how to make Android apps from the Professor himself, Gary Sims! We launched a new site called DGiT Academy along with a new course called “An Introduction to Android App Development”. Right now, you can save 65 percent on the course by using coupon code 65OFF!
Google I/O 2018: Here’s what to expect Here’s everything you need to know about Google’s annual developer conference, held May 8-10 at the Googleplex’s Shoreline Amphitheatre.
40 megapixel shootout: Huawei P20 Pro vs Lumia 1020 The Nokia Lumia 1020 is one of the most highly regarded smartphone cameras ever, boasting a 41MP sensor that has only recently been rivaled by the Huawei P20 Pro. But which is better?
AA Photo Contest: Show us your best Spring shots! Calling all mobile photographers: Submit your best Spring shots in our first Mobile Photography contest!
Vivo V9 review: An iPhone X clone with AI selfies The Vivo V9 is an iPhone X clone that promises to deliver the perfect selfie. This is the Vivo V9 review.
Why the Kirin 970 NPU is faster than the Snapdragon 845 Honor recently published a test claiming better AI performance on the Kirin 970 vs Snapdragon 845. So why is this the case, and does it matter?
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- LastPasss Connect keeps your computer unlocked when your phone is around
- Top podcast producers, including NPR, acquire Pocket Casts
- RIP Google Now Launcher, it was a good run
- Google News is getting a facelift, complete with AMP and YouTube videos
- Walmart to buy 73% of Flipkart for $14.6 billion, Alphabet to contribute $3 billion
- Leaked LG V35 ThinQ renders suggest no display notch
- If you have a Twitter account, do yourself a favor and change your password
- Looking to buy the LG G7 ThinQ on AT&T? You’re out of luck
- Google Assistant on Wear OS now issues voice responses, offers smart suggestions
- Xiaomi’s shares surge while it files for potentially the largest-ever IPO
- Nokia gives up, will sell Digital Health arm back to Withings co-founder
- Xiaomi is coming to the UK, Italy, and other European markets
- What is DTS:X virtual surround sound in the LG G7 ThinQ?
- Verizon will force its struggling Oath products onto Galaxy S9s
- Red’s “holographic” Hydrogen One smartphone delayed until August
- You might soon be able to “swipe left” using a Facebook dating service
- Pricing varies wildly in Hogwarts Mystery microtransactions
- BlackBerry KEY2 photo leaks, complete with physical keyboard
- Huawei has apparently been developing a secret mobile OS for six years
From our network
- RHA Ma390 Universal review: Low cost, high quality [SoundGuys.com]
- Oculus Go brings standalone VR for only $199 [DGiT.com]
- Best drone backpacks, drone cases, and bags [DroneRush.com]