Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we talked about everything that happened at Google I/O 2016, checked out a new leaked image of the OnePlus 3, and walked through some of the new features in Android N. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge might possibly be the best Android phone released so far this year. Here’s your chance to win one!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
This is Samsung’s Good Lock UI for Android Samsung’s experimental Good Lock UI for Android has some pretty awesome features. Check out Kris Carlon’s walkthrough video!
Roku Stick (2016) vs Chromecast (2015) Roku Stick or Chromecast — who is the king of media streamers in 2016?
Moto G4 Plus vs Moto G4 vs Moto G (2015) specs comparison How does Motorola’s new Moto G4 and G4 Plus compare with last year’s Moto G?
Our Google I/O 2016 coverage, in video Missed something at this year’s Google I/O? Head here to see all of our video coverage of Google’s annual developer conference!
HTC 10 Sense UI – feature focus The HTC 10 has some pretty cool software tricks up its sleeve. In this video, Lanh walks us through everything we need to know.
Hands-on with Android Wear 2.0 Google announced a huge update to Android Wear at Google I/O. Krystal goes hands-on to give you all the details.
7 years of Samsung – from rags to riches Samsung has changed a lot over the years. This video will show you just how much the company has really started focusing on design as of late.
Does Daydream have what it takes to make VR mainstream? Google’s Daydream platform is exciting and complex. Does it have what it takes to bring VR into the mainstream?
How to create a simple 2D platformer for Android in Unity – part one Our own Adam Sinicki has just published his detailed walkthrough on how to create a 2D platformer on Android in Unity.
The good, the bad and the ugly of Android apps on Chrome OS Android apps are coming to Chrome OS devices. Here are our thoughts on what that means for both platforms.
You have to watch this
More hot news
- Oh, hi there, OnePlus 3!
- Current Nexus devices will not get Android N’s seamless updates
- The legend lives on: Nokia-branded Android smartphones are coming
- Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4 officially announced: here are the details
- Google announced Allo, a feature-rich new messaging app
- Seamless updates means Android N will now update in the background
- You can now sign up to test Pokémon Go in the US
- Google Play Awards winners announced: Clash Royale nabs Best Game, Houzz Best App
- Google unveils Assistant: a smarter, more conversational voice assistant
- Duo is Google’s new cross-platform video calling app
- Project Ara dev units coming this fall, commercial launch in 2017
- Google Daydream platform is Cardboard’s much more advanced successor
- It’s official: Android apps are coming to Chromebooks
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.