Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
What a busy week in the Android world! This week Google announced the first Android P developer preview, and you can learn all about it right here. We also reviewed the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and rounded up all the OnePlus 6 rumors on the internet so far.
Here’s everything that went on this week in the world of Android.
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus review: Top-notch notch-less The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are predictable, iterative devices. But is that so bad when their predecessors were two of the best phones of last year? This is the Galaxy S9 Plus review.
Google announces Android P developer preview, available for Pixel devices It arrived a bit earlier than expected, but the first Android P developer preview is available for Pixel phones.
Samsung Galaxy S9 vs Apple iPhone X The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Apple iPhone X reveal a lot about where each phone line is headed, but there are also a few unmistakable similarities.
Flexible OLED displays: A gorgeous waste It’s 2018. We have flexible OLED panels, and they’re stunning. But they’re still trapped by glass and metal. Why? And will they always be wasted?
Android beats iOS loyalty for three years running A new report about brand loyalty to Android and iOS reminds us of the bygone days when the two sides battled incessantly.
These are the Huawei P20, P20 Pro, and P20 Lite Good news for fans of multiple cameras. Bad news for those who don’t like notches.
OnePlus 6: All the rumors in one place The OnePlus 6 is one of the hottest devices coming in 2018. Although little is currently known about the flagship, this article has all the credible rumors!
Don’t lose sleep worrying about blue light What’s the truth about this supposed threat to human health and happiness? Is there really anything to worry about here? As with most such things, the answer is yes — and no.
5 Android apps you shouldn’t miss this week – Android Apps Weekly This week we talk about Tekken Mobile’s release, Dropbox and Google making friends, Asphalt 9, Part Time UFO, and Spotify’s IPO along with more Android apps and games releases and news.
The best phones with a headphone jack The headphone jack seems to be on its way out, but there are still a lot of phones this year that still sport this much loved, yet seemingly doomed piece of tech. Here’s our list.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Diving deeper into Android P’s new notifications and quick settings
- Fortnite: Battle Royale will bring its 100-player battles to Android and iOS
- BlackBerry sues Facebook, claims theft of intellectual property
- Get your pitchforks: Here are renders of LG’s next flagship with a notch
- Confirmed: Vivo Apex concept phone will get a public release
- Google releases March security patch for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Download Android P Developer Preview 1 here
- Nexus 6P and 5X support winding down, no Android P incoming
- Google Duo now lets you leave video messages
- Facebook Messenger Lite is finally getting video chat
- The Sims Mobile game is finally out on the Google Play Store
- Google Lens rolling out to more Android devices
- Florence will bring a tale of life and love to Android later this month
- Get the Android P Pixel Launcher right here
- Jurassic World Alive will offer Pokémon Go-style AR gameplay with dinosaurs
- Android P blocks Substratum themes and other custom overlays
- Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear is out now on Android
- LG V30 owners in Korea begin receiving AI features from V30S ThinQ
From our network
- Bose On-Ear Wireless review [SoundGuys.com]
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix in March [DGiT.com]
- Drone Rush’s drone photo and video contest – March 2018 [DroneRush.com]