Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Must read: top 10 Android stories
This week we reviewed the vivo Nex and BlackBerry Key2, found out when the Galaxy Note 9 is launching, and got our first (unofficial) look at the Google Pixel 3! Here’s what you need to know about this past week in Android.
Who wants to win an LG G7 ThinQ?
This week, one lucky reader will win a brand new LG G7 ThinQ. Enter this week’s Sunday giveaway for your chance to win!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
vivo Nex review: Frustratingly imperfect, undeniably desirable Our vivo Nex review reveals why this lust-worthy device should remain an object of desire rather than become the phone in your pocket.
BlackBerry Key2 review: Convenience is key BlackBerry set out to create a phone for people who value productivity over multimedia, and uniqueness over monotony. This is the BlackBerry Key 2 review.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will launch August 9 The Samsung Unpacked event where the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launch will occur is happening on August 9, 2018.
Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL 360-degree render videos appear online OnLeaks and mysmartprice have published CAD render images and videos of the rumored Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL — come take a look!
10 best new Android games from June 2018 Android gaming is getting bigger and there are always awesome, new games coming out! Check out our list of the best new Android games from the last month.
The race to 100%: How screen-to-body ratios changed over the years The 2007 BlackBerry Curve had a screen-to-body ratio of 30.1 percent. Oh how things have changed.
Samsung Galaxy S10: All the rumors in one place Here are all of the rumors and stories surrounding the Samsung Galaxy S10, the next version of the company’s flagship phone series.
Google’s endless app overlap: What’s going on? Google may be great at organizing the world’s information, but it still kinda sucks at organizing its own apps.
Worst phone ever? Team AA reveals their handset horror stories We’ve gone through plenty of devices, but which ones made for the worst smartphone experiences?
BBK’s crazy month shows phones can still be fun and innovative Between the OnePlus 6, vivo Nex, and OPPO Find X, BBK’s brands are showing the industry how to innovate.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Samsung and Apple call it a day, privately settle years-long patent dispute
- Google Duplex is still creepy and is ready for the real world
- The jig is up: Samsung will terminate Bixby rewards points system
- Galaxy S10 Plus’ display could be even bigger than the Note 9’s
- Pokemon Quest out now for Android, download it here!
- Looks like the OPPO Find X isn’t coming to the US
- New Snapdragon 632 and friends boost performance for the mid-range
- The LG V40 may pack five cameras
- Google Home finally understands and speaks Spanish
- Android Messages on the web now available for all
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro launched
- Samsung launches its Good Lock app in the US
- Samsung Messages bug conspicuously sends photos from your gallery
- Alcatel 1 Android Go phone announced with 18:9 screen and $89 price
From our network
- Best true wireless earbuds [SoundGuys.com]
- Improve your day-to-day with these Google Home hacks [DGiT.com]
- Best fixed-wing drones: Almost airplanes [DroneRush.com]