Tasker for Android, a very useful app that recently received a new update and theme using Holo UI, is now available for much cheaper in the Google Play Store.
The app that used to cost $6.49 is now available for $1.99, so now might be a good time to grab your copy. It must be said, though, that the price may vary a bit depending on region.
In case you don’t know what Tasker is, you should know that it’s an app that allows you to trigger events based on time, location and gesture, allowing you easily automate a lot of actions. Basically, it lets you create your own little apps. Quoting from the app description on the Play Store:
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Do you already use Tasker, or will you get it now?