Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Military-grade flashlights down from $100 to $20
You could be mistaken for thinking that they’re called tactical military flashlights because they have ‘army gear’ emblazoned along the side. Actually, it’s the spec and features of these little beamers which really set them apart.
The adjustable zoom and 800m range gives you a huge amount of visibility.
The 500-lumen output means that each flashlight would be bright enough for military use. That should give you an idea of the type of luminosity they produce.
They also have an adjustable zoom feature, meaning you can sacrifice a small amount of light in the near distance to be able to see a lot further in the dark, in this case as far as 800m ahead.
- Suitable for outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, or spelunking
- Adjustable zoom and 800m range gives you a huge amount of visibility
- Bright, lower bright, and SOS modes let you choose the right mode for any situation
- Storage case makes carrying and traveling with both flashlights easy
- Wide working voltage enables a long battery life
There’s no big innovation about these devices — they’re just very effective pieces of kit. But if you’re looking for a flashlight for your next adventure, then you‘ve probably found you’ll be paying more elsewhere for the same specs. And let’s face it, they do look pretty cool.
Click the button below to check out the full specifications for yourself. Be quick though, the deal expires soon.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.