Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Save $350 on the Samsung Powerbot Star Wars Robot Vacuum
It might not be Star Wars day, but we couldn’t wait until May 4 to bring you news of our latest nerd find. This week fanboys can get their chores done more easily than ever, with the Samsung Powerbot Star Wars Robot Vacuum.
This robot vacuum might look like a novelty item, but Android fans should know that Samsung doesn’t make trashy products. This is a limited edition version of the flagship Powerbot vacuum, and it’s state-of-the-art in terms of functionality. You won’t have to lift a finger.
The Star Wars-themed vacuum combines Visionary Mapping technology with a FullView Sensor to map the layout of your home and intelligently avoid obstacles. It has 20 times more suction power than its predecessor and adjusts this power to suit any surface.
Samsung Powerbot Star Wars Robot Vacuum features:
- Have the vacuum memorize your layout with Visionary Mapping Plus technology.
- Reach dust in corners with the vacuum’s bristle brush and drop-down shutter.
- Get consistent power with less clogging thanks to CycloneForce technology.
- EasyPass wheels allow the vacuum to move between different surfaces.
- Get optimal suction for any surface type with intelligent power control.
- Hear your favorite Star Wars sound effects as responses to control commands.
The best things in life are free, but the coolest tech certainly isn’t. You’ll always get help from your friends at AA Picks though, and right now this $700 robot vacuum is half price on Tech Deals. If you purchase one before the deal ends then you’ll pay just $349.99.
The offer only runs until next week, so to take advantage of this deal hit the button below.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.