[aa_image src="https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/sony-xperia-z3-aa-1-of-17-710x399.jpg" alt="sony xperia z3 aa (1 of 17)" width="710" height="399" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-522664"]
It’s so easy to stick to your usual technology and services when migrating devices. New phones often come with new features that will blow your mind and change your daily lives, but we often dismiss them. Sony wants to make sure you don’t fall in this black tech hole.
The Japanese manufacturer has posted an article listing 9 things “you didn’t know you could do” with your Sony Xperia Z3. We are willing to bet many of you don’t know every single one of these features, so let’s go over the list together.
- Mobile payments: This phone has an NFC chip, allowing it to handle tap-and-pay services like ISIS.
- Optimize audio settings for Sony headphones: This phone can recognize what Sony headphones you are using and optimize the sound specifically for them.
- Video recording pause: You don’t need to stop while recording now. The Sony Xperia Z3 allows you to pause and continue recording at will, keeping it all in one clip.
- Video screen capturing: You can record what you are doing in your screen, much like screen cap in a computer.
- Customizable settings: The settings in the notification area are very customizable, making them easier to use.
- Stamina mode: The Sony Xperia Z3 has amazing battery life, but if you really need to push your battery’s boundaries you can use Sony’s Stamina modes to extend battery life to over a week.
- Better screen rotation: The device improves auto rotation based on how you hold your device. Ever tried using a phone laying down? You will love the Xperia Z3 if you have.
- Gestures: The Xperia Z3 does all the cool things you can wish for, like double-tapping to wake, turning phone to silence and holding your device to your face to answer a call.
- Unlock with bluetooth: This one is a bit of a new one. If you have a Sony smartwatch or bluetooth accessory. You can set it to bypass your password or pin to unlock your device when in close proximity.
Those are some great tips, and some of them even we didn’t realize were there! We have to tip our hats to Sony for those quick tips. If you want to learn more you can also check out our hands-on coverage of the Sony Xperia Z3. You can also hit the source link to get more details from Sony.
It’s one hell of a device, so you have to make sure you take full advantage of it.