Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Sony Xperia i1 Honami specs reportedly leaked again
Specifications for the next-gen Sony flagship Android handset have reportedly been leaked again alongside purported images of the device.
While the phone is yet to be made official, this isn’t the first time we see reports detailing potential specs for the handset or images for it – in fact this new story from China does show a Honami press image we’ve seen before (check it out below).
According to ePrice, here’s what the Honami will have to offer:
- 5-inch Triluminos Display with X-Reality Engine and Full HD (1080p) resolution
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of storage
- microSD card slot
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7-megapixel Exmor RS display with Sony Lens G, BIONZ for mobile image processor and dedicated camera shutter button
- 2-megapixel ExmorR front-facing camera
- 3000mAh battery (apparently not user-replaceable)
- IPX5/IPX7 certification
- Size: 144 x 73.9 x 8.3mm
While some of the hardware details mentioned above were present in other similar leaks, the camera specs are different that in previous reports which suggested the main shooter on the Honami will be a 1/1.5 to 1/1.6-inch one.
With that in mind, we’ll remind you that this is still just a rumor, as the device is yet to be unveiled.
The company is expected to announce the Xperia i1 Honami on September 4 during a special press event at IFA 2013, in Berlin, Germany. Sony is also rumored to have a smaller high-end version of the Honami in stores later this fall to take on the upcoming iPhone 5S, although that’s also just a rumor at this point.