Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Master software engineering in 7 ways for $35
If this appeals to you, it’s not too late to jump aboard this gravy train. You can learn from the comfort of your own home, and the Software Engineering Mastery Bundle is one of the best places to start. At just $35 this week, it’s one of the most affordable too.
Software engineering involves two things: Knowing how to code, and knowing the best techniques to implement it. In this seven-part bundle you’ll be extensively trained in both, via 42+ hours of premium online instruction.
Software Engineering Bundle full rundown:
- C++ For Absolute Beginners: The Starter Guide – $40 Value
- Real World Ruby Programming: The Complete Guide – $40 Value
- Beginner’s Guide to Test Driven Development – $40 Value
- PHP CodeIgniter for Absolute Beginners – $50 Value
- Spring Web Framework – $50 Value
- Algorithms and Software Engineering for Professionals – $40 Value
We’re spotlighting this bundle today because there’s a massive price drop on the combined retail values of the courses this week. If you take up the offer in time, you get $310 worth of instruction for just $35. That’s less than any one of the learning kits alone.
This deal has a deadline, so make sure you don’t miss out. Hit the button below to find the offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.