Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Get certified as a social media marketing specialist for just $20
More than two-thirds of the U.S. population has a profile on at least one social networking site. You might have even found yourself on this page via clicking on a tweet.
Social media marketing is fast becoming the best way to reach customers. It’s how politicians win elections, and how businesses reach new customers. More people will see a viral Facebook post than a television advert, and the Facebook post is way cheaper to produce.
The balance is still shifting too, so experts in social media marketing are in increasingly high demand. Today’s deal is an extremely cheap way to get fully trained in this field, and it’s also the biggest price drop on a learning kit we’ve seen in a long time.
Get the professional techniques you need to impress in an interview.
The Silicon Valley Social Media Marketing Certification Course is 38 hours of online video training. While it suits all levels, you probably know a thing or two about social media already. After all, most of us use it every day. This bundle gives you a chance to become a professional, and then get certified to validate your training.
As well as the technical side, you’ll also become fluent in marketing psychology. These tricks will ensure you can optimize campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, and more.
Some social media marketing highlights:
- Access 12 modules and 38 hours of content 24/7.
- Learn how to increase social media reach, attract more clients, and sell more products.
- Study strategic social media marketing content, objectives, and goals through videos, quizzes, and learning resources.
- Understand market psychology to optimize campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and more.
- Qualify for a larger salary with a certification from the Silicon Valley Digital Marketing Institute.
- Receive feedback from highly certified instructors whenever you need it.
The Silicon Valley Digital Marketing Institute offers this bundle for almost $4,000 on their site. However, right now you can sign up for just $19.99. It’s a remarkable discount, and it’s a small investment for a big upgrade on your resume.
The deal times out this weekend, so if you’re ready to become a specialist follow the link below to enroll.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.