You might have started losing track of your fitness-focused resolutions, but it’s always a good time to work on your health. Sometimes you just need a little bit of encouragement and help with tracking. You can get back on the fitness wagon with a SmartFit Pal watch for just $30.
As well as being a fitness tracker, the SmartFit Pal has many of the features of a smartwatch, so you can do more than just count steps. For instance, you can also control your music and take photos on your smartphone via the watch. It has an OLED screen to follow your exercises and a long-lasting battery that can last up to 120 hours in standby.
If you need a little tech boost, it also pairs with an app on your phone to make tracking a breeze. Don’t worry if you leave your phone behind, the watch alerts you when you’re more than 50 feet away.
SmartFit Pal watch at a glance:
- Watch and track your exercises via the OLED screen.
- Control your music and take photos directly from the watch.
- Wear while you swim thanks to the IP67 water resistance rating.
- The battery lasts for up to 40 hours, or 120 hours on standby.
- An anti-loss feature alerts you when you’re more than 50 feet away from your phone.
The SmartFit Pal has a retail value of over $190 but you can save 84% off retail right now. It’s available on TechDeals for just $29.99. What better time to save money and refocus on your personal fitness?
These savings won’t stick around more than a few days so learn more down below.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.