Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Price Drop! Learn Six Sigma for just $79
The Lean Six Sigma Project Manager Certifications bundle gives you 37 hours of accredited training in the globally-recognized Six Sigma and Lean methods, all for just $79. Quite an offer indeed!
In such a competitive field, employers rely heavily on certifications to thin the herd. Having recognized qualifications on your resume will often be a decisive factor as to whether you bag yourself an interview.
The Lean Six Sigma bundle at a glance:
- Master essential project management methods with 37 hours of high-quality instruction.
- Improve efficiency and processes as a project leader with Six Sigma.
- Improve statistics-based projects with Minitab coursework.
- Optimize end-to-end processes and limit wasted effort using Lean Management concepts.
- Follow the Define, Measure, Analyze and Control phases to maximize output.
- Be able to earn a globally-recognized certification in quality management.
This masters program is hosted by Simplilearn, one of the leading providers of certification courses. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is accredited by the IASSC. With all the materials and four simulation exams, you’ll be more than ready to cruise the assessment.
The Lean Management Course goes one better. High quality content, real world examples, simulation exams and the everything you need to pass the exam. You’ll get a globally-recognized certification for the price of a steak dinner, and all streamed to your device.
This learning kit is valued at for $2,299, so if you pick it up while it’s on offer for $79 you’ll save an extraordinary 96% on the retail price. It’s little wonder that well over 4,000 people have already enrolled.
What are you waiting for? Hit the button below to find the deal and start building your future.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.