Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to set alarms on the Samsung Galaxy Watch
Getting a good night’s rest is essential for your well-being, but we shouldn’t ignore the importance of waking up on time. That’s true if you enjoy a run in the early hours or need to rise before the mad traffic rush. That’s why it’s key to set an alarm (or two) on your devices. We believe in the power of smartwatch alerts, so here’s how to set alarms on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 4.
Open the Alarms app on your Samsung Galaxy Watch, tap Add on watch, set the time and tap Save to save the alarm.
JUMP TO KEY SECTIONS
How to set alarms on your Samsung Galaxy Watch
The Samsung Galaxy Watch has a built-in alarm app, and that’s all you’ll need. The below process works on all Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 4 models.
- Scroll up from the watch’s home screen to access your apps. Tap on the Alarms app icon.
- Tap Add on watch to create a new alarm.
- If you have any existing alarms, you’ll find them listed above this button.
- On the next screen, scroll up or down on the hours and minutes to set a time. Once done, tap Next.
- On the next screen, you can customize your alarm. Set it to Repeat Weekly, select the Date, give the alarm a name or custom sound and vibration pattern, and choose a Snooze time.
- Once you’re happy, tap Save to save the alarm.
If your watch is paired to a Samsung phone and you have the Samsung Clock app installed, tap the Add on phone option. This will open the Clock app on your phone.
How to stop and snooze alarms
To cancel a ringing alarm, press and hold the X button and slide it up to the top of the screen.
Similarly, to snooze an alarm, press and hold the snooze button and slide it up to the top of the screen.
See also: The best Samsung Galaxy Watch apps
Yes, you can also use third-party alarm apps on the Galaxy Watch. This includes Google Clock.
Tap and hold the alarm you want to delete until a red Delete button appears. Tap it to delete the alarm.