Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Scribd lets you read without limits, and right now it’s on offer
If you like to read regularly — on top of getting your Android fix of course — then Scribd should be right up your alley. This vast library of books, audiobooks, magazines, and more can be accessed for a one-off payment, and it’s probably less than you think.
For less than the cost of buying one book per month, Scribd provides all the reading material you could ever want. There’s even a range of sheet music. We’re spotlighting it this week because we’ve sourced a promotional deal to make it even cheaper than usual.
You might assume that Scribd only has second-rate publications, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, it’s the only subscription service with books and audiobooks from all of the global ‘big five’ publishers, and it has over 750,000 subscribers worldwide.
There are a mind-boggling 40 million titles to choose from — or a mere 420 billion words. It’s quite a list to tackle and the only reading resource you’ll ever need. That’s why Time magazine — available on Scribd of course — named it as one of the “10 startups that will change your life.”
Scribd at a glance:
- Access an unlimited number of books, audiobooks, magazines, and more each month.
- Enjoy your content anytime and anywhere via web browser or mobile app.
- Explore more than one million books and audiobooks, including new releases, bestsellers, and classics.
- Discover new favorites with personalized recommendations.
- Browse interests, collections, and expert-curated reading lists for inspiration.
- Save your favorites, create collections, and bookmark titles to personalize your library.
Right now Tech Deals is offering a six-month subscription to Scribe for a one-off payment of just $45. The one-year subscription is an even better deal at only $85, saving you more than 20 percent off the usual price.
The deal ends on Sunday, so it’s a great time to get reading. Hit the button below to find out more.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.