Amazon Prime Day is one of the best days of the year to find major savings on all of your favorite tech, and this time around you’ll be able to grab a ton of cool gadgets from Samsung at major discounts. We know you’re probably busy today perusing the plethora of deals available, but we’ve rounded up just a few of our favorite Samsung Prime Day deals that we think are worth your time. Let’s check ’em out.
One of the most popular Samsung devices this year is the Galaxy S21, and it’s actually going to be 25% off today at just $599.99 ($200 off). That’s the lowest price it’s hit since launch. Considering you won’t have to trade in an old device or even open a new line with a specific carrier, we think this is an awesome deal.
Next up, we’ve got a crowd-pleaser: the Galaxy S20 FE. Even though it is a 2020 model, the S20 FE still packs a 120Hz display, Snapdragon 865 processor, and 5G capabilities. This “fan edition” smartphone from Samsung garnered a good review from us here at Android Authority as we noted that for the price, you’re unlikely to find a better bang for your buck. Thanks to these Samsung Prime Day deals, you can pick up the Galaxy S20 FE for only $479.99 ($221 off) — also a new low.
Samsung Prime Day deals: Audio, Chromebooks, more!
Also on sale today you’ll find the Galaxy Buds Pro — the most recent earbuds from Samsung — for only $169.99 ($30 off). Read our full review on Samsung’s latest audio offering to figure out if these are the right fit for you.
Related: Best headphones of 2021 (SoundGuys)
We’d be remiss if we left Samsung’s Chromebooks off this roundup of the best Samsung Prime Day deals. If you’re operating on a tighter budget this year, you can pick up the Samsung Chromebook 4 for just $269.99 ($80 off), an excellent option with 64GB of storage, 4GB of RAM, and an Intel processor running Chrome OS. For a bit more, you can grab the Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 for only $389.26 ($160 off) which will get you a touchscreen, increased RAM and storage, as well as a built-in pen for notetaking and drawing.
Finally, if you want to go for one of the best Chromebooks available, you can buy the Galaxy Chromebook for $699.99 ($300 off) and upgrade to a 4K AMOLED touchscreen display as well as 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
We’ve covered some of our picks of the best Samsung Prime Day deals, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Pretty much all the main devices are on sale right now. Here’s a quick rundown of all the best Samsung deals:
- Galaxy S21 for $599.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy S20 FE for $479.99 ($221 off)
- Galaxy Note 20 for $749.99 ($250 off)
- Galaxy A71 for $375 ($225 off)
Laptops and Tablets
- Samsung Chromebook 4 for $269.99 ($80 off)
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 for $389.26 ($180 off)
- Galaxy Chromebook for $699.99 ($300 off)
- Galaxy Book Pro for $1,149.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Tab A7 (64GB) for $199.99 ($80 off)
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite for $259.99 ($90 off)
- Galaxy Tab S7 for $484.49 ($165 off)
- Galaxy Buds Plus for $84.99 ($65 off)
- Galaxy Buds Live for $109.99 ($60 off)
- Galaxy Buds Pro for $169.99 ($30 off)
Other Samsung Products
- Samsung Smart Monitor 27-inch M5 for $179.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung Odyssey G5 32-inch for $294.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung 980 PRO 500GB for $99.99 ($50 off)
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for from Samsung then check out all of the best Prime Day deals right here.