Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. Samsung usually pushes out updates to the entire series, but this may vary per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus get Android 12? Early to mid-2022 (Estimated)
Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
September 7, 2021: Samsung is now pushing its September update to its Galaxy Note 10 series models. According to SamMobile, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus are gaining firmware version N971NKSU2FUH7 in South Korea. It also includes this month’s Android security patch.
There’s no word on when the update will land in other regions but expect to see an update on your device shortly. To check if the update’s available for your device head to Settings > Software update and tap on Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
- September 1, 2021: US carrier models received firmware N97xUSQU7FUH3 which included the Android security patch for August 2021.
- July 16, 2021: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 devices in the US received the July 2021 Android security update. The patch included firmware N97xU1UES6FUF1. Per SamMobile, the patch fixed an Android Auto bug and several other software vulnerabilities.
- June 9, 2021: Samsung rolled out firmware N97xFXXS7FUEB to the Galaxy Note 10 series in the US and other international markets. Per SamMobile, it brought the June 2021 Android security patch, and numerous bug fixes.
- April 15, 2021: If you own a Galaxy Note 10 on Verizon, you can look forward to a new update coming your way. The latest update (h/t XDA-Developers) brings a host of camera improvements to the devices. This includes the availability of Pro mode when using the ultrawide lens, Auto-Night Mode, more Portrait backdrop effects, and more. The April 2021 Android security patch is also included.
- February 25, 2021: Samsung rolled out One UI 3.1 to the Note 10 series in late February, according to SamMobile. The update included firmware version N97xFXXU6FUBD and added several privacy-focused features, such as Private Share and the ability to strip location data from shared images. The update also improved camera performance.
- January 2021: Stable versions of One UI 3.0 finally rolled out to users on Verizon in January. This was US users’ first taste of Android 11 on their Galaxy Note 10 series devices. Following One UI 3.0’s rollout, Samsung brought the February 2021 Android security update to the phones. Spotted by SamMobile, the update brings firmware version N97xFXXS6EUB2 to the device and patches some security flaws on the device.
- September 2020: Samsung rolled out the One UI 2.5 update to the Note 10 family (including the Lite and 5G models) in September 2020, SamMobile reported. This version of Samsung’s custom Android skin brought a slew of new features, including Wireless DeX support, new Pro video camera features, added options in Samsung keyboard, and much more. You can view the full list of all major One UI 2.5 features here.