Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Rovio's new puzzler Jolly Jam makes its way to the Play Store
Rovio, the creators of the popular Angry Birds series, have just released a new puzzle game called Jolly Jam to the Google Play Store. The premise is similar to that of Candy Crush, where you’re given a grid of candies, or in this case ‘jellies’, to connect together to eliminate them from the board. But unlike Candy Crush, the aim of the game is to connect jellies with boxes around the game board to move on to the next level. You can use combo attacks and boosters to help you defeat the three-eyed Boss, all while traveling around the Jelly Kingdom.
Take a look below for the entire list of features this game has to offer:
- A new way to match – Draw a box around matching jellies to complete levels.
- Smooth moves – Use combo attacks and special jellies to unleash colorful explosions.
- Cute (and a little evil) – Battle the jelly monsters and the wicked, three-eyed Boss.
- Travel across Jelly Kingdom – from Lemonade Lake to the Chocolate Mountains.
- Get social! – Connect to Facebook to challenge friends and Jam Masters around the world.
- Spread the joy – send helpful gifts to all of your friends.
- It’s an adventure – Hundreds of succulent levels with more fun on the way!
There’s no telling whether or not this will dethrone Candy Crush as one of the most popular mobile game out there, but Rovio has given it a great shot, and we’re sure tons of kids (and some adults) around the world will fall in love with this game. If you’re interested, you can download Jolly Jam for free in the Google Play Store.