Recruiters are busy people. In the first instance, they may only glance at your resume for a matter of seconds, or even filter the list with automated bots. So how do you get your foot in the door?
The solution is to optimize your resume and LinkedIn profile. You might think that it’s all about qualifications, but making your resume stand out with a pleasing appearance and eye-catching format can be equally important.
Stand out to recruiters and score you your dream job.
Getting your online presence on point is increasingly crucial too. Some industries will rely on your LinkedIn profile, and may even seek out the best candidates on this basis. In such circumstances, you need to make sure you’re ahead of the competition. This means digital marketing and SEO principles that put you top of search lists.
All these factors and more can be learned on the Resume Writing and LinkedIn Profile Optimization course. This online learning kit could help you land your dream job, and it’s on offer right now.
The Resume Writing and LinkedIn Optimization course:
- Learn digital marketing and SEO principles that LinkedIn and Google use to rank search results.
- Research the highest value keywords that recruiters use to search for you and learn how to place them.
- Discover the three unforgettable elements to use in your LinkedIn tagline.
- Discover KPIs you need to be monitoring to track and improve your job search performance.
- Turn your work history into a compelling career arc story.
- Avoid your resume getting caught in the bots that filter out up to 70 percent of online applications.
- Explore the perfect resume format and length that suits your experience, skills, and target industry.
This is a $200 course, but for the next few days, it’s being promoted for just $9.99. That’s quite a saving, and it’s a very small investment in your future.
The deal page shows that the offer expires on Saturday, so don’t miss your chance. Hit the button below to find it.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.