Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Prime Day is over, but these great deals are still available right now
The fact is, some products that were supposed to be discounted on July 11 only are still available at lowered prices. Then we have some new deals, some deals that just happened to go live around Prime Day and are still valid, and some deals that Amazon competitors put up to steal its Prime Day’s thunder.
But let’s cut to the chase. Here are some sweet tech deals you can still get right now:
- Get a CB3 ULTRA SLIM Bluetooth speaker for $20 – a big discount over the regular $50 price.
- Get the Audio-Technica ATH-M50X for $111 (save $39) and check out the discounts on other Audio-Technica products – Deal of the Day, but act fast!
- Get two Amazon Echo for $260 with code ECHO2PACK – not as good as yesterday’s Prime deal, but still a good price if you need/want two Echos.
- Get a Samsung DeX desktop station for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ for $95 – save $15-$25 off the regular price.
- Get a Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II for $130 – save $50 on this well-reviewed device.
- Get an Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch Bundle for $399 – the Prime Day deal threw in a $100 gift card, but this is still an amazing deal at $399.
- Get Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth headphones for $52 – this is a decent $10 deal on these well reviewed headphones.
- Get a Sony BR65X850E 65-Inch 4K TV for $1500 – this Prime deal was extended, giving you a handsome 25% saving.
- Get a NVIDIA Shield TV (2017 version) for $180 – save $20 and add give some Android TV smarts to your living room.
- Get a Philips Hue Starter Kit for $140 – ongoing deal from yesterday, save $60.
- Get Anker SoundBuds for $21 – save five bucks.
- Get a Manufacturer Refurbished Sony Xperia Z5 Compact for $285 – not bad for a good little phone that looks like new.
- Get a Google Home & Chromecast Video Bundle for $100 – sweet deal for anyone who’s looking into making their home smarter.
We’re keeping our eyes peeled for more discounts. Happy shopping!