In the debris of the explosion that was Amazon Prime Day, there are still deals to be found. It happens every year — by accident or design, some of the products featuring in the sale are still on offer. Some of them aren’t quite the bargain they were earlier in the week, but they still represent good value for money.
We’ve picked out a selection of the best offers and split them into the categories below. Just remember that being Amazon, they could end at any time.
Deals still running after Prime Day:
Need to upgrade that thing you’re looking at right now? Well, some of the better phone deals from Prime Day haven’t ended yet. The OnePlus 8T is the pick of the bunch.
Check out the deals below.
- OnePlus 8T for $599.99 ($150 off)
- TCL 10 Pro for $299.99 ($150 off)
- Google Pixel 4 XL for $579 ($320 off)
- Nokia 8.3 for $464 ($235 off)
- Microsoft Surface Duo for $625 ($775 off)
See also: Best phone deals
Smart home deals
There’s still time to pimp your pad as some of the smart home deals from our Prime Day coverage are still running. Check out the offers below.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $59.99 ($20 off)
- Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Max for $159.99 ($90 off)
- Google Nest Thermostat for $94.99 ($35 off) — Read our review
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat with Voice Control for $210.78 ($38 off)
- Facebook Portal Plus for $246 ($43 off)
See also: Best Amazon Echo deals
Speaking of smart stuff, smartwatches are a great way to connect your tech or help motivate you to push for that extra mile on your run. The best ones aren’t cheap though, so finding them at knock-down prices can save you a decent chunk of change.
See the widgets below for our favorite post-Prime-Day smartwatch deals.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 for $249.99 ($151 off) — Read our review
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $126 ($24 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $249.95 ($50 off)
- Garmin Forerunner 935 for $299.99 ($200 off)
- Garmin Venu for $254 ($96 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $252.50 ($42 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm) for $349 ($80 off) — Read our review
- Skagen Falster 3 for $199.99 ($95 off)
See also: Best smartwatch deals
If you’re anything like me then headphones are a pretty integral part of life. Our sister site, SoundGuys, provides the expertise in this area, so check out the reviews and best lists there for the finest insight.
Here are the best deals on headphones and earbuds still live from Prime Day.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus for $99.99 ($50 off) — Read our review
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro for $169.99 ($30 off)
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 for $229 ($71 off)
- Beats Powerbeats Pro for $169.95 ($30 off)
- Apple AirPods with wireless charging case for $159.98 ($39 off)
- Beats Studio 3 for $199 ($151 off)
- Skullcandy Crusher ANC for $199.99 ($120 off)
- Skullcandy Hesh ANC for $99.99 ($30 off)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II for $299 ($50 off)
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II for $181 ($167 off)
See also: Best headphone deals
There were so many great tablet deals in the Prime Day sale. Some are still running, and the Tab S6 Lite is actually even more affordable today than it was yesterday.
Check out the tablet deals below.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 for $529 ($121 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus for $749 ($101 off) — Read our review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (128GB) for $304 ($126 off)
- New iPad Air (Wi-Fi, 64GB) for $539 ($60 off)
- Two Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus tablets for $285 ($75 off)
See also: Best tablet deals