Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Plutio combines everything freelancers need into one customizable app
Running a freelance business can be incredibly frustrating. The freedom of freelancing is rewarding, but trying to keep things in order while juggling multiple apps puts you into a productivity maze.
That’s why Plutio was born. This intuitive app combines everything you need as a freelancer into one deeply customizable platform.
Plutio integrates communication channels, project information, project resources, and invoicing so that everything you need is in one place. It allows the client or the freelancer to set tasks for one another. This ensures no task is ever left unchecked and no deadline is ever missed.
Plutio at a glance:
- Create tasks for whatever needs to get done.
- Track your time in a powerful time-sheet.
- Send invoices in minutes, track when they are opened, and get paid swiftly through a variety of payment methods.
- Create eye-catching proposals and legally binding contracts using an intuitive drag and drop editor.
- Communicate with anyone in your business through live-chat.
- Access your email within Plutio.
With the studio plan, you’ll have access to all features, plus a client portal, so you can collaborate with as many clients as you need.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.