Welcome to the Sunday Giveaway, the place where we giveaway a new Android phone each and every Sunday.
A big congratulations to last week’s winner of the Google Pixel 2 international giveaway: Zach B. (USA), Andele S. (Netherlands), Jack L. (Malaysia), Yadiel L. (USA), Jan D. (Netherlands), Winston P. (Indonesia), Manish T. (India), Jennifer H. (USA), John M. (Philippines), Afonso L. (Brazil), Petr I. (Czechia)
This week we are giving away a brand new NUU Mobile G3!
There are plenty of sub-$200 Android phones out there, but none that look quite like this.
The NUU Mobile G3 features an edge-to-edge, curved-glass design that we don’t often see at this price point. It features a 5.7-inch HD+ (1,440 x 720) 18:9 display, which should be more than enough room for watching videos and playing games. It’s powered by the 2.39 GHz MediaTek Helio P25 processor, 4 GB of RAM, comes with 64 GB of storage (expandable up to 128 GB), and a sizable 3,000 mAh battery. It has a dual 13 and 5 MP camera setup around back and a 13 MP front-facing camera, which should be perfect for your selfie-taking needs.
You’d normally have to pay $200 to get your hands on one of these bad boys, but this week we’re giving one away for free.
Enter the giveaway here
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.