This week we looked at early Galaxy Note 8 rumors, HTC U11 vs Galaxy S8, and Google’s in-house chips. Here are the top stories of the week!
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung Galaxy Note 8: all the rumors in one place We’re hearing the first credible rumors about Samsung’s Next Big Thing. Here’s a roundup.
HTC U11 vs Samsung Galaxy S8 HTC’s finest goes against the Samsung juggernaut. Who wins?
Rumor claims Google has canceled next-gen Pixel XL code-named ‘Muskie’ Goodbye Pixel 2 XL?
Not every messaging app has to be like Snapchat The Snapchat-ification of messaging apps continues. Has it gone to far?
Google Voice Kit review Google Assistant in a box. Quite literally.
Google is dabbling in chip design: what does that mean? Chatter about Google’s in-house processors is heating up. See why that’s important.
The OnePlus 5 design is a step backwards OnePlus is still a ways off from being a mature company, and the design of its latest phone proves it.
EU roaming is now free – what you need to know Europeans, no more worrying about roaming fees when out and about. There are some catches though.
Amazon acquires Whole Foods Market- Here’s why it’s important Amazon’s latest move is giving retailers shivers.
A little history of the smartphone camera Modern smartphones are a marvel of technology. This is how we got here.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Third-party developer gets Pixel Launcher exclusive features to work on other devices
- Huawei must pay up to avoid sales ban in the UK
- Galaxy Note FE launching on July 7 with Bixby on board – Report
- Honor 9 announced: Release date, specs, features, and price
- Minecraft is getting cross-platform support and a fancy graphics update
- Qualcomm unveils 5 new audio products for IoT and Smart Home
- Google’s new hire from Apple could help design custom chips for future Pixel phones
- OnePlus CEO hints that the OnePlus 5 will come with UFS storage
- Is Intel rattled about Windows emulation on the Snapdragon 835?
- Rumored Google Pixel successor “Taimen” said to be built by LG
- Google Drive will soon be able to back up your whole computer
- Clash of Clans developer Supercell reveals new game, Brawl Stars
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL shipments reportedly reach one million
- LG offering an extra year of limited warranty to G6 users in US
- Samsung readying Bixby voice commands early preview
- Vivo, not Samsung, could be first to put fingerprint sensors into phone screens
- HTC U11 is doing better than its predecessors rather surprisingly
From our network
- Best Workout Earbuds of 2017 [SoundGuys.com]
- Google Cardboard: who it’s for, where to buy, and first steps [VRSource.com]
- The best electric skateboards [Charged.io]