Update, November 29, 2018 (12:08PM ET): Motorola extended its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals through at least Saturday, December 1 at 11:59PM.
Motorola also took 20 percent off its motocare extended service plan for the six discounted Motorola smartphones. You can check out the deals in the original article below.
Original article: Black Friday 2018, despite its name, has arrived early for people who are looking to save on smartphones. If you are a fan of Motorola’s mid-range and budget phones, you are in luck as the Lenovo subsidiary has cut prices on many of its unlocked handsets for the Black Friday holiday shopping season.
Here’s a look at what smartphones you can get at discounted prices directly from Motorola as part of Black Friday 2018:
- Moto Z2 Force Edition – $299.99 (save $421 off AT&T black edition, $320 off all other models)
- Moto Z2 Play (unlocked) – $299.99 (save $200)
- Moto X4 – $229.99 (save $120)
- Moto Z3 Play – $399.99 (save $100)
- Moto G6 – $199.99 (save $50)
- Moto G6 Play – $193.99 (save $6)
If you already own one of the Moto Z smartphones, several of the Moto Mods accessories also have discounts during Black Friday 2018:
- Hasselblad True Camera – $50 off with the purchase of any Moto Z phone
- Moto Stereo Speaker –$44.99 (save $15)
- Motor Smart Speaker with Alexa – $112.99 (save $37.50)
- JBL SoundBoost Speaker – $59.99 (save $20)
- JBL SoundBoost 2 Speaker – $59.99 (save $20)
- Moto Power Pack – $37.49 (save $12.50)
- Moto Style Shell with wireless charging – $29.99 (save $10)
Finally, students can get a 25 percent discount on the Moto X4, and a 15 percent discount on all other eligible devices, as part of Motorola’s Black Friday sales.