Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Canada gets the Motorola Atrix HD LTE via Bell network
Most of us originally expected the Motorola Atrix HD LTE to hit Canada through Bell on August 2, only to discover that the launch was pushed back to the 21st of August. Shortly after that, the date was changed again, this time to August 14th, a bit earlier than the original delayed date. The day has come (for good this time), and the Atrix HD LTE is finally here. Better late than never, right?
The Atrix HD LTE is one of the most attractive, and powerful, Motorola smartphones on the market right now. Here is a run-down of the features and specs:
- 4.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and ColourBoost
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 “Krait” processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal memory
- MicroSD card slot for expanding the memory to up to 32 GB
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with MotoBlur UI
- Dual 8 MP/1.3 MP cameras
- 1,780 mAh Li Ion Polymer embedded battery capable to go for up to 11 hours of 4G talk time or 8.5 days of stand by time
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- 140 grams weight
- 69.9 x 133.5 x 8.4 mm size
- DuPont Kevlar casing
- Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass display
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor
If you don’t want to commit to a contract, you can get your hands on the new Motorola smartphone for $599.95. For those looking for a contract deal, a 3-year commitment and $49.95 is all it takes to bring the Motorola Atrix HD LTE home.