Using a VPN online helps of course. It’s a great way to stay anonymous online and avoid your data being hacked. What A VPN can’t do is avoid you getting viruses or malware through phishing scams in your email, or downloading files with hidden trojans.
McAfee protects 90 of the Fortune 100 companies.
For that you need good anti-virus software. The free products on the market are better than nothing, but it’s a bit like bringing a pillow cushion to a jousting contest. At the end of the day they’re not going to cut it if you’re seriously attacked.
There are various well known anti-virus suites on the market. If you’re looking for one which has won multiple awards and is trusted by over 300 million customers, then McAfee Total Protection ticks the boxes.
So confident is McAfee that it can keep you safe, it offers 100% guarantee viruses removed or your money back. The folk at McAfee have reason to be confident though. They protect 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and 82% of the world’s largest banks.
This really is an all-in-one suite, so a subscription includes a True Key account which safely stores all your usernames and passwords. Password managers like that can often cost the price of a McAfee subscription alone. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg with McAfee Total Protection.
More great McAfee features:
- Anti-theft and file protection for iOS tablets and smartphones.
- Data backup, anti-theft, app privacy, and Wi-Fi protection for Android tablets and smartphones.
- Award-winning anti-virus for your Windows PC.
- Permanently delete sensitive digital files.
- Avoid risky websites and prevent dangerous downloads.
- Prevent your device from spreading malware and SPAM.
- Anti-malware, firewall, network manager, and web safety tool for Mac.
- Block annoying and dangerous emails with anti-SPAM.
- Keep your kids safe with parental controls.
- Protect your privacy with encryption software.
- Free 24/7 support for the life of your subscription.
If you just want one device protected, right now there’s a 58% discount on your first year subscription, which is why it’s only $24.99.
There are similarly hefty discounts on the 5-device and 10-device packages too. The latter is only $44.99 for the first year. It’s good value for piece of mind, and there’s a 30-day money back guarantee if you’re not entirely happy.
This promotion is only temporary, so it’s a great time to get protected. Follow the link below to find out more about McAfee Total Protection.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.