If you’re a bit of a whiz at computers, it might be time you started using it to land a top career. Today’s hot Linux and Unix deal is your way to make it happen.
Linux and Unix operating systems have become increasingly popular in business, particularly with the major tech giants such as Google and Facebook. The market for expert administrators in these systems is very much on the rise.
The Linux and Unix Certification Training Bundle is the perfect learning kit if you’d like to target one of these lucrative roles. Not only does it give you the skills you need, but it also fully prepares you for two top certification exams in the industry: CompTIA Linux+ and Novell Certified Linux Professional.
Adopters of Linux include the likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon.
The two-part Linux and Unix bundle combines an array of teaching methods to ensure you’re engaged and prepared for the exams. These include instructor-led lectures, visual demonstrations, simulations, flashcards, and games. There’s even online support.
The experts at Vision Training Systems provide the course. They make the impressive and reassuring claim that their students have a pass rate of over 98%.
The Linux and Unix bundle at a glance:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and support a Linux or Unix server.
- Learn to control and troubleshoot the boot process.
- Attach local storage and create file systems.
- Use visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations to learn.
- Test your progress with quizzes and exam simulators.
- Interact and collaborate with other students and instructors to form study groups and discussions.
This expansive Linux and Unix package is valued at almost $2,200, but Tech Deals is running a flash sale at the moment, and we have a promo code that can save you even more.
The deal ends later this week. To explore this exciting career opportunity, head to the deal via the button below.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AA PICKS HUB.