If you’re one of those ‘techies’ who’s the go-to computer whiz for your friends and family, it’s about time you stepped up and got recognized.
Linux and Unix operating systems have become increasingly popular in commercial computing environments, which means systems administrators have also become very much in-demand. That could be your calling.
The Linux/Unix Certification Training Bundle is a valuable resource if you’d like to go for one of these lucrative roles. Not only does it give you the skills that you need, it also specifically prepares you for two of the top certification exams in the industry: CompTIA Linux+ and the Novell Certified Linux Professional.
Adopters of Linux includes tech giants like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, and Amazon.
The two-part Linux and Unix bundle is produced by Vision Training Systems, and combines an array of teaching methods to ensure you’re engaged and prepared for the exams. These include instructor-led lectures, visual demonstrations and presentations, test simulations, flash cards, educational games, and even online support.
Vision only hires the highest-level experts to instruct it’s courses, leading to the impressive and reassuring claim that its pass rate is over 98 percent.
Linux and Unix bundle features:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and support a Linux or Unix server.
- Learn to control and troubleshoot the boot process.
- Attach local storage and create file systems.
- Use visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations to learn.
- Test your progress with quizzes and exam simulators.
- Interact and collaborate with other students and Vision Training Systems employees to form study groups and discussions.
This expansive package is valued at almost $2,200, but TechDeals are running a flash sale on it today. Right now you can sign up for only $49.
Take advantage of this promising career opportunity, head to the deal via the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.