Just earlier today we looked at a report detailing an LG Optimus G Nexus early hands-on experience, and now we have a new leak. This time around we’re looking at leaked specs and features for the handset, but considering that the smartphone is based on the high-end Optimus G, we won’t act so surprised.
After all, it’s only logical to assume that the Optimus G and Optimus G Nexus will share a variety of specs and features. Until the latter is confirmed, we’ll take a look at today’s specs sheet provided by MoDaCo.
According to the publication, here are the confirmed specs of the smartphone:
- The device is based on the Optimus G but doesn’t look the same
- Updated Android release (currently 4.2)
- Quad Core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 1280 x 768 True-HD IPS screen
- On screen soft keys (of course)
- 8 Megapixel Camera
- No microSD slot
- 8GB and 16GB versions only (at least initially)
- Non-removable battery
- Wireless charging built in
- The retail name of the device is yet to be decided.
As you can see for yourself, there clearly are a few interesting revelations in the list above, assuming the list is correct. But considering that the device is said to be released in mid-November, chances are that we’re going to see more and more leaks as we move closer to the launch window.
An image of the LG Optimus G Nexus (which is what we’re going to continue calling it for lack of a better alternative) is not yet available, but we can only expect for both blurred and official images to get leaked in due time.
Anyone excited about this first LG Nexus handset? Are you planning to buy one, or are you waiting for other Nexuses to be unveiled?