If you didn’t find a new smartphone under the Christmas tree, but are still on the hunt for one, you might want to check out this year-end sale from B&H. The retailer has slashed the price of a range of Lenovo Moto phones , including some of the most popular devices in the series.
The budget-oriented Moto G series is the subject of the brunt of the offers, with the G4, G4 Plus, and G5S Plus devices all getting decent discounts. What’s even better, however, is that in addition to the listed discount on the site you can also simply tap the coupon button (above the “quantity” indicator on the right-hand side of the page) to receive a further $25 discount — no questions asked.
Though that additional $25 coupon doesn’t apply to the Moto Z Play, this still might possibly be the best deal among them. This has a $449.99 RRP, and even on Amazon comes in at $348.99 right now, so the current $269.99 asking price on B&H makes it a steal.
Check out all the offers at the links below:
- Moto G4 Play 16 GB for $79.99 (was $149.99)
- Moto G4 16 GB for $124.99 (was $249.99)
- Moto G4 32 GB for $104.99 (was $229.99)
- Moto G4 Plus 64 GB for $169.99 (was $299.99)
- Moto G5S Plus 32 GB for $214.99 (was $279.99)
- Moto G5S Plus 64 GB for $274.99 (was $349.99)
- Moto Z Play 32 GB for $269.99 (was $449,99)
Shipping on the devices is free in the US, but, as these are on sale in limited numbers, you might have to act quickly if you want to cash-in on the offers. Let us know what you think is the biggest bargain in the comments.