Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Easter special: Learn to code for less than $30
If you want a successful career in the tech world, you’re going to need to learn to code. But identifying which languages you should learn can be difficult, especially if you don’t yet know which area you want to specialize in.
That’s what makes the Complete Learn to Code Masterclass Bonus Bundle such a great option. Through 11 training kits, this package offers a solid introduction to about a dozen different programming languages. You’ll have a strong foundation to work in many different tech fields.
Best of all, it’s way more flexible and economical than other courses. That’s because you’ll receive over $1,900 worth of career prep training for the paltry sum of just $29. Since the courses are delivered online, you can set your own schedule and go at your own pace.
The Complete Learn to Code Bundle:
- The Complete Google Go Programming Course For Beginners — $199.99 value
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie — $49 value
- C++ for Beginners — $99 value
- Java Programming for Beginners — $99 value
- PHP & MySQL for Beginners — $199 value
- C# 7 & .NET Core 2.0 Recipes — $124 value
- Introduction to Rust Programming — $199 value
- Git Complete: The Definitive, Step-By-Step Guide — $199.99 value
- Perl Programming for Beginners — $37 value
- Become a Web Developer: Learn the Basics of Ruby — $500 value
After taking these courses you’ll be prepared to become a pro web developer, have the ability to create your own desktop apps, and know how to manage information within a database. And that’s just for starters.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Enter code VAULTONE to try it out for just $1!