iDrive has no monthly subscription, unlimited data backup, and even cross-platform compatibility (despite the i-name). These are just some of the reasons we get excited when it’s on offer, and remarkably right now it’s available for a one-off payment of just $19.99.
You might well ask why you would pay for mobile backup when there are free options out there. The answer is that iDrive is better.
For a start, the free options only allow you limited storage. If you like taking photos and videos regularly then very quickly you’ll be out of online space. To expand on these free allowances you’re usually looking at a pricey monthly fee.
Backup your stuff from your Android device then restore it on iOS, or vice versa.
iDrive is available for a one-off payment and offers you all the space you need for up to five devices. With super-strong 256-bit AES encryption, you don’t need to worry about hackers getting at your valuable data.
Also, with iDrive you’re not married to one platform. You could back up your stuff from your Android device, then restore it on iOS. Game-changing.
It’s an effective and affordable solution for mobile backup, and the critics love it too. iDrive is an ‘Editor’s Choice’ of PC Mag, and Tom’s Guide named it among the ‘Best Cloud Backup Services 2018’.
iDrive at a glance:
- Back up iOS and Android mobile devices into one account (up to five devices)
- Secure all your data with 256-bit AES encryption
- Add an optional access password only known to you (extra security rarely offered on similar solutions)
- Backup your iOS device and restore it to your Android, and vice versa
- Securely back up your social media accounts like photos and videos from Instagram or Facebook
- Access your backed up files from any mobile device, or through the web whenever you need them
- Share your files with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and email
- All new versions and updates of the app are included
We’re spotlighting iDrive today because right now it’s available for a promotional price of $19.99, but this is a temporary price drop. It usually retails for $49.99, so there’s quite a saving to be made.
The deal expires on Monday, so don’t wait until it’s too late to back up your stuff. Hit the button below to find the offer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.