Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Deal: Huawei Watch just $250 from Amazon
If you’ve been eyeing the Huawei Watch, we wouldn’t blame you. It’s one of the best-looking Android Wear devices on the market right now, though that circular display goodness comes at a price. It’s tough finding one of these devices for anything less than $300 around the web, which is no small amount of money. If you’ve been waiting for the price to drop down before spending your hard-earned cash, now may be your chance. Amazon is currently offering five different variants of the Huawei Watch for up to $150 off.
The cheapest model available will run you just $249.99 – $100 off from the standard retail price. You can also purchase higher end models with stainless steel straps at significant discounts, and even the elegant Rose Gold variant for $549.99 ($150 off). This is just about the cheapest we’ve seen any of these models sold for, so you might want to hop on this deal if you’re at all interested.
Here’s the full list of discounts from Amazon:
- Huawei Watch Stainless Steel with Black Suture Leather Strap – $249.99 ($100 off)
- Huawei Watch Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Mesh Band – $299.99 ($100 off)
- Huawei Watch Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Link Band – $299.99 ($100 off)
- Huawei Watch Black Stainless Steel with Black Stainless Steel Link Band – $349.99 ($100 off)
- Huawei Watch Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel with Brown Suture Leather Strap – $549.99 ($150 off)
While it doesn’t have an ambient light sensor or the most convenient charger on the market, the Huawei Watch is still one of the best. It’s down right beautiful, sports an AMOLED display that helps save precious battery, and comes with plenty of customizable watch faces out of the box. Interested in learning more? Check out our full review to get all the details.