Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Super Sunday: Unlocked 128GB Huawei Mate 10 Pro from just $499.99
The specifications of this awesome device speak for themselves: 12MP and 20MP dual rear cameras, 128GB storage, and 6GB RAM to name but a few. Another game-changer is that the huge 4,000mAh battery can charge to around 85 to 90 percent in an hour.
The Mate 10 Pro boasts a stunning design. A glass back, combined with a rear fingerprint sensor and near bezel-less front, make for a thing of beauty.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro quick specs:
- Display: 6.0-inch Huawei FullView OLED, 2160 x 1080 resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-core CPU
- Memory: 128GB storage, 6GB RAM
- Rear cameras: 20MP monochrome and 12MP RGB sensors with f/1.6 in both lenses
- Front camera: 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,000mAh with Huawei SuperCharge
- IP rating: IP67 dust and water resistant
- Software: Android 8.0 Oreo (Android 9.0 Pie update coming soon)
These smartphones are unlocked, and you can check your carrier compatibility on the deal site.
The blue Huawei Mate 10 Pro is available for $544.98, while the mocha model is only $499.99, with more stock due in the next few days. That represents a $300 savings on the $800 release price less than a year ago.
Stock will be very limited, so don’t miss out. Hit the button below to find the offer.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.