Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
How to make a collage on an iPhone
As you might imagine, there are as many ways to build a photo collage on an iPhone as there are photo editing apps. But we’re going to concentrate on a single method using Google Photos, since that’s both free and extremely easy to use once your photos are imported.
How to make a collage on your iPhone
To get started with this method, you will of course need a Google account and the Google Photos app. Once you launch the app for the first time, you’ll be guided through any necessary steps to start editing images, including access to the photos on your iPhone.
Once that’s all set, do the following:
- In Google Photos, choose up to 6 images to use by tapping and holding on one, then tapping on the others to select them too.
- Tap the plus icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Collage.
- The app will assemble a default layout it thinks should work, but you can experiment with other layouts by choosing from the carousel at the bottom. Swipe it to see more options.
- Tap and drag an image to reposition it. Do a quick tap on an image to bring up Edit and Replace options.
- When you’re done, hit Save. The resulting image should be added both to your iPhone and Google Photos libraries.