Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Let the Hollywood Art Institute teach you how to become a better photographer
The Hollywood Art Institute will give you photography training from the best in the business. You have the option to pay $800 for live classes on the website, or you can purchase the pre-recorded material for a whole lot less. This week in fact, the entire 22 module course is only $19.
All the learning materials are included in this 56-hour photography masterclass, taught by level-three-certified pros. On completion of the course you’re awarded an accredited certification, allowing you to validate your training.
The Hollywood Art Institute photography course highlights:
- Access 22 modules and 56 hours of content 24/7.
- Study various photography techniques with videos, video tutorials, articles, ebooks, a pro article database, flashcards, and quizzes.
- Learn from the most talented and experienced photographers in the industry.
- Receive a professional certification upon successful completion of the course.
- Access level-three-certified pro tutors.
- Receive a free five-year subscription to the Pro Article Database.
- Explore “down-to-earth” techniques to help you take better photos from your very first day.
This photography course is valued at almost $2,600, but today you can get access for just $19.
You only have a few days to take advantage of this deal, so start your pro photographer odyssey now. Hit the button below to sign up.
The AA Picks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.