Update: October 15, 2019: We have updated the article to indicate that Google Stadia will launch on November 19.
Google Stadia is set to shake up the video game industry when it launches November 19, 2019. Google Stadia will allow anyone to stream major PC and console games from Google’s cloud servers. Those games will support up to 4K resolution, 60fps and with almost no latency. Players will need to have the required hardware. They include Chromecast Ultra on a TV or a Chrome browser on tablets, laptops, desktops and Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a phones.
However, a game service, no matter how advanced, is only as good as the games it offers. Here’s a look at the list of Google Stadia games that we currently know will be included with the streaming service. Some games will be included at launch, and others will be released later.
Editor’s note: We will update this Google Stadia games list with more titles as they’re announced.
Google Stadia games: What games are compatible with the service?
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Ubisoft’s most recent game in the time-bending action series. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was also the game Google used to publicly test an earlier version of Stadia in late 2018 and early 2019, under the code game “Project Stream.”
- Attack on Titan 2: This game, based on the popular anime and manga series, is coming to Stadia.
- Baldur’s Gate III: The upcoming and long-awaited Dungeons and Dragons-based fantasy RPG sequel, developed by Larian Studios, will be a Stadia launch game.
- Borderlands 3: Gearbox Software’s long-awaited third full game in the first-person shooter-RPG series will also be available on Stadia.
- Cyberpunk 2077: CD Project RED’s next open-world RPG, set in a future world with lots of cyber implants (and Keanu Reeves) will be coming to Stadia.
- Darksiders Genesis: THQ Nordic will release this next game in the Darksiders action series to Stadia.
- Destiny 2: Bungie’s sci-fi online shooter sequel will be a part of the Stadia launch.
- Destroy All Humans: The revamp of the hit alien invasion action game from THQ Nordic will be coming to Stadia.
- Doom: The first game in the rebooted Doom series from id and Bethesda will be playable via Stadia.
- Doom Eternal: Bethesda Softworks and id Software’s second game in the rebooted first-person shooter series. Doom Eternal was shown as part of the official Stadia reveal event in March at the 2019 Game Developer Conference.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Namco Bandai’s fighting game, based on the popular anime, will be available on Stadia.
- Farming Simulator 19: Yes, the best selling farming sim will let you tend to your crops on Stadia.
- Final Fantasy XV: The Square Enix fantasy action-RPG will make an appearance on Stadia.
- Football Manager 2020: The hugely popular soccer management sim game from Sports Interactive is coming to Stadia.
- Get Packed: A top-down multiplayer game for up to four players from developer Coatsink, Get Packed will be released on Stadia and again will be exclusive to the platform.
- GRID: Codemasters is bringing its racing game to the Stadia platform.
- GYLT: Tequila Works will bring its upcoming horror-themed third-person game to Stadia and will be exclusive to the platform.
- Just Dance 2020: The next game in Ubisoft’s long running dance game series will catch some sick moves via Stadia.
- Kine: This unusual 3D puzzle game is coming to Stadia.
- Marvel’s The Avengers game: Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics will bring the MCU-based superhero game to Stadia.
- Metro Exodus: The recent post-apocalyptic shooter from 4A games is coming to Stadia.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Kombat will arrive to Stadia as the latest game in the classic fighting game series will be available on the platform.
- NBA 2K: 2K Sports will bring its pro basketball game to Stadia.
- Orcs Must Die 3: The latest game in the popular fantasy-themed tower defense game series is coming as a Stadia exclusive.
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid: The popular fighting game based on the recent Power Rangers film will be playable on Stadia.
- Rage 2: Bethesda Softworks is bringing the recent open-world shooter sequel to Stadia.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rockstar Games’s hit open world Wild West action game is coming to the PC, and it will be a Google Stadia launch title.
- Samurai Shodown: The old school fighting game from SNK is coming to Stadia.
- Superhot: The cult hit time-themed shooter is making its way to Stadia.
- The Crew 2: Ubisoft’s racing game sequel is coming to the Stadia streaming platform.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Bethesda Softworks’ fantasy MMO will be playable via Stadia.
- Thumper: The rhythm music game from indie developer Drool will be available from Stadia.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Ubisoft’s open world military shooter sequel will be included in the Stadia service.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: The recently launched online action-RPG from Ubisoft is planned as a Stadia launch game.
- Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Square Enix’s last three games in the hit Tomb Raider action-adventure series will all be available via Stadia.
- Trials Rising: Ubisoft’s racing game will be part of the Stadia launch.
- Watch Dogs: Legion: The upcoming next game in the hacker-themed open world action series from Ubisoft will be available on Stadia.
- Windjammers 2: The sequel to the cult hit top-down sports arcade game is coming to Stadia
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood: The co-op themed first person shooter from Bethesda Softworks will come to Stadia as well.