Update, December 17, 2019: We’ve updated the article to include the release and price information for Borderlands 3 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Both are available on Google Stadia today. Also, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint will debut on the service December 18.
Google Stadia is set to shake up the video game industry when it launches November 19, 2019. Google Stadia will allow anyone to stream major PC and console games from Google’s cloud servers. Those games will support up to 4K resolution, 60fps and with almost no latency. Players will need to have the required hardware. They include Chromecast Ultra on a TV or a Chrome browser on tablets, laptops, and desktops. It also includes nearly all of Google’s Pixel phones except for the first Pixel model. The official Google Stadia app is also required, and it’s already available from the Google Play Store.
However, a game service, no matter how advanced, is only as good as the games it offers. Here’s a look at the list of Google Stadia games that we currently know will be included with the streaming service. Some games will be included at launch, and others will be released later.
Editor’s note: We will update this Google Stadia games list with more titles as they’re announced.
Google Stadia games: Which games are currently available?
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Ubisoft’s most recent game in the time-bending action series. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was also the game Google used to publicly test an earlier version of Stadia in late 2018 and early 2019, under the code name “Project Stream.” – $59.99, or $39.99 with Stadia Pro
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Stadia Ultimate Edition – $119 or $60 with Stadia Pro
- Attack on Titan 2: This game, based on the popular anime and manga series, is coming to Stadia – $59.99
- Borderlands 3: Gearbox Software’s long-awaited third full game in the first-person shooter-RPG series is available on Stadia – $38.99 (normally $59.99)
- Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition – $51.99 (normally $79.99)
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition – $77.99 (normally $99.99)
- Darksiders Genesis: THQ Nordic will release this next game in the Darksiders action series to Stadia. – $39.99
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Namco Bandai’s fighting game, based on the popular anime, will be available on Stadia – $49.99
- Destiny 2: Bungie’s sci-fi online shooter sequel will be a part of the Stadia launch. It will be a free game for Stadia Pro subscribers.
- Farming Simulator 19: Yes, the best selling farming sim will let you tend to your crops on Stadia – $39.99 or free with Stadia Pro
- Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition – $49.99 or free with Stadia Pro
- Final Fantasy XV: The Square Enix fantasy action-RPG will make an appearance on Stadia – $39.99 or $29.99 with Stadia Pro
- Football Manager 2020: The hugely popular soccer management sim game from Sports Interactive is coming to Stadia – $49.99
- GRID: Codemasters is bringing its racing game to the Stadia platform – $59.99
- GRID Ultimate Edition – $84.99
- GYLT: Tequila Works will bring its upcoming horror-themed third-person game to Stadia and will be exclusive to the platform – $29.99
- Just Dance 2020: The next game in Ubisoft’s long-running dance game series will catch some sick moves via Stadia. – $49.99
- Kine: This unusual 3D puzzle game is coming to Stadia – $19.99
- Metro Exodus: The recent post-apocalyptic shooter from 4A games is coming to Stadia – $39.99 or $20 with Stadia Pro
- Metro Exodus Gold Edition – $64.99 or $29.25 with Stadia Pro
- Mortal Kombat 11: Kombat will arrive on Stadia as the latest game in the classic fighting game series will be available on the platform –$49.99, or $41.99 with Stadia Pro
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition – $89.99 or $62.99 with Stadia Pro
- NBA 2K20: 2K Sports will bring its pro basketball game to Stadia – $59.99 or $30 with Stadia Pro
- NBA 2K2 Digital Deluxe Edition – $79.99 or $40 with Stadia Pro
- NBA 2K2 Legend Edition – $99.99 or $50 with Stadia Pro
- Rage 2: Bethesda Softworks is bringing the recent open-world shooter sequel to Stadia – $59.99
- Rage 2 Deluxe Edition – $79.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rockstar Games’ hit open-world Wild West action game will be a Google Stadia launch title – $59.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition – $79.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition – $99.99
- Samurai Shodown: The old school fighting game from SNK is coming to Stadia – $59.99 or free with Stadia Pro
- Thumper: The rhythm music game from indie developer Drool will be available from Stadia – $19.99
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Ubisoft’s open world military shooter sequel will be included in the Stadia service – December 18 for $30 (Normally $60)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Gold Edition – December 18 for $50 (Normally $100)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ultimate Edition – December 18 for $60 (Normally $120)
- Tomb Raider (2013) – The reboot of Square Enix’s action-adventure series – $19.99, or free with Stadia Pro
- Rise of the Tomb Raider – The second game in the rebooted franchise trilogy – $29.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – The final game in the rebooted franchise trilogy – $59.99
- Trials Rising: Ubisoft’s racing game will be part of the Stadia launch – $24.99
- Trials Rising Digital Gold Edition – $29.99
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood: The co-op themed first-person shooter from Bethesda Softworks will come to Stadia as well – $29.99
Google Stadia games: Which games will be added in 2020 and beyond?
- Baldur’s Gate III: The upcoming and long-awaited Dungeons and Dragons-based fantasy RPG sequel, developed by Larian Studios, will be a Stadia launch game.
- Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt RED’s next open-world RPG, set in a future world with lots of cyber implants (and Keanu Reeves) will be coming to Stadia.
- Destroy All Humans: The revamp of the hit alien invasion action game from THQ Nordic will be coming to Stadia.
- Doom: The first game in the rebooted Doom series from id and Bethesda will be playable via Stadia.
- Doom Eternal: Bethesda Softworks and id Software’s second game in the rebooted first-person shooter series. Doom Eternal was shown as part of the official Stadia reveal event in March at the 2019 Game Developer Conference.
- Get Packed: A top-down multiplayer game for up to four players from developer Coatsink, Get Packed will be released on Stadia and again will be exclusive to the platform.
- Marvel’s The Avengers game: Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics will bring the MCU-based superhero game to Stadia.
- Monster Energy Supercross 3 – The pro motorcycle racing game will be released on Stadia
- Orcs Must Die 3: The latest game in the popular fantasy-themed tower defense game series is coming as a Stadia exclusive.
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid: The popular fighting game based on the recent Power Rangers film will be playable on Stadia.
- Superhot: The cult hit time-themed shooter is making its way to Stadia.
- The Crew 2: Ubisoft’s racing game sequel is coming to the Stadia streaming platform.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Bethesda Softworks’ fantasy MMO will be playable via Stadia.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: The recently launched online action-RPG from Ubisoft is planned as a Stadia launch game.
- Watch Dogs: Legion: The upcoming next game in the hacker-themed open world action series from Ubisoft will be available on Stadia.
- Windjammers 2: The sequel to the cult hit top-down sports arcade game is coming to Stadia.
Google Stadia games: What games do I get with my Stadia Pro membership?
Each month, Google announces Stadia Pro titles. So long as you have a Stadia Pro membership, you don’t pay a dime for these games. However, new subscribers can’t access past months’ games. With that in mind, here are the Stadia Pro titles announced so far.
- Destiny 2
- Samurai Shodown
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
- Farming Simulator 19