We’ve written about quite a few Google Pixel 4 deals over the past few weeks. While all those deals were great, they mostly were just for the phone itself. Well, today we have a deal that not only gets you the phone but also a neat add-on.
Today, over at Amazon, there’s a Google Pixel 4 deal that saves you up to $150 off the device itself and throws in a free Google WiFi router. The router has a retail price of about $100, so this deal could save you up to $250 off.
This is how the deal looks for each of the Google Pixel 4 devices:
- $699 — 64GB Pixel 4 in Just Black or Clearly White with free router (save $100)
- $799 — 128GB Pixel 4 in Just Black or Clearly White with free router (save $100)
- $749 — 64GB Pixel 4 XL in Just Black or Clearly White with free router (save $150)
- $849 — 128GB Pixel 4 XL in Just Black or Clearly White with free router (save $150)
Remember, with this Google Pixel 4 deal you’re saving $100 or $150 off the list price of just the phone. When you factor in the free router, you’re really saving $100 more with each deal.
Don’t care about the free Google WiFi router? You can still save $100 off the Pixel 4 or $150 the Pixel 4 XL on their own. However, why wouldn’t you want a free router? Even if you don’t need one, you can always gift it to someone for the holidays or just resell it on eBay.
Click the buttons below to grab these deals!
- $699 at Amazon Save $200 .00
- $749 at Amazon Save $250 .00