- If you pre-ordered your Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL from the Google Store, you earned a credit.
- The credit is $50 for each phone you pre-ordered, and you should see the credit in your Google account now.
- It’s highly advisable to wait until next week for the Google Store Black Friday deals to begin.
If you pre-ordered your Google Pixel 3 or Google Pixel 3 XL from the Google Store, you may not realize it but you earned a $50 Google Store credit. Google didn’t distribute the credit when you pre-ordered or when you received the device; instead, the credits are rolling out now.
As such, if you pre-ordered your Pixel 3, check your Google account to see if you have a credit! Apparently, Google hasn’t sent out email notifications yet to let you know it’s in there.
Now that you know you have $50 to blow, you might be wondering what you should buy. Well, heed our advice: save your credit for next week when the Google Store’s Black Friday deals begin. Or, if the deals on offer for Black Friday don’t interest you, save the credit for Cyber Monday, which has its own set of deals.
For Black Friday, Google will be offering the following discounts (Starting November 22):
- Save $150 off a Google Pixel 3 or $200 off Google Pixel 3 XL (we know that stings since you pre-ordered them for full price)
- Save $50 on a Google Home Hub
- Pay half-price for a Google Home Mini ($25)
- Save $50 on a Google Home
- Save $50 on a Google Home Max
- Save $10 on Chromecast and $20 on Chromecast Ultra
- Save $50 on Google Pixel Buds
For Cyber Monday, Google will be offering discounted bundles (Starting November 26):
- Buy a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL, get a free Google Home Hub + $50 Google Store credit
- Save $129 on Google Home Hub + Google Home + WiFi 3-pack
- Save $150 on two Google Home smart speakers
If none of the deals above interest you, then you don’t have to wait and instead can buy some accessories for your Google Pixel 3. Here are our suggestions:
Check out everything the Google Store has to offer by clicking the button below: