Last year, Google rolled out a feature to Google+ that would create a travelogue of your uploaded photos and videos based on your location. That tool is called Google+ Stories, and it generally does a great job at compiling your pictures into a nice slideshow. And according to a few Google+ users, Stories are beginning to make their way to Google Now. Once you have the proper settings enabled, you’ll start seeing a Google Now card appear when you have a new Story ready. When you see the card, tapping on it will launch you into Google+ where you can share it with your friends.
If you have yet to see this card, you may need to enable a few settings before it will start showing up. According to Google’s support page, you’ll need to:
- Turn on Google Location History
- If you store photos on Google Drive, show your Drive photos & videos in your photo library
- Use Auto Backup on your mobile device or computer
- Make sure Auto Awesome is on
- Add your home & work addresses in Google Maps
- Take a lot of pictures
If for some reason you’d like these cards to stop showing up, disabling the Auto Awesome feature will do the trick. Have you seen the preview card in your Now feed yet? If so, be sure to let us know!