Affiliate links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Google intros new designer Android Wear watch faces from Ted Baker, Mango and more
One of the greatest things about Android Wear is the fact that it’s so open – any manufacturer that’s interested in making a connected wearable is able to use Android Wear to do so. We’ve seen smartwatches come from device OEMs like Motorola, LG and Huawei, and now we’re finally starting to see luxury watch makers launch their own connected wearables. TAG Heuer recently launched the Connected watch running Android Wear, and Fossil’s Q Founder smartwatch was just unveiled a few weeks ago.
Of course, you can load up any Android Wear watch face you’d like to truly customize your experience, but not all watch faces found on Google Play are all that luxurious. Today Google is introducing a handful of new watch faces from nine iconic fashion brands.
The entire list of new watch faces can be found below:
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Tap Opera Girl to see her twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
Android device owners can download these watch faces at the link below, and iPhone owners will be able to download them via the Android Wear application in the coming days. See anything you like? Let us know what you think in the comments below.