Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Protect your PC and network with 89% off GlassWire Elite
Let he who hasn’t piggybacked on someone else’s Wi-Fi network cast the first stone.
Ok, perhaps you were just ‘borrowing’ a bit of bandwidth for your Netflix, but much more sinister things could be happening on your network. That’s why over 12 million people trust GlassWire Elite to monitor network activity and prevent threats to their system.
GlassWire Elite is an all-encompassing safety solution.
Even if you have virus protection already, any virus that does happen to slip through may well compromise your antivirus software. It will often also hide its activity from you the best that it can.
GlassWire Elite is an all-encompassing safety solution. It erects a secure firewall to prevent attacks, and gives you an easy-to-read visual tracking system. You can monitor everything your computer is doing, and be alerted to any suspicious activity.
GlassWire Elite at a glance:
- Network monitor visualizes network activity by traffic type, app, and geographic location.
- Threat monitoring reveals hosts that are known threats, unexpected network system file changes, and much more.
- Notifies you when a new app or service accesses the web for the first time.
- Reveals network activity that occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer.
- Keeps you under your bandwidth usage by alerting you to all possible internet overages.
- Incognito mode hides all network activity or lets you clear it.
A GlassWire Elite subscription is worth almost $100 per year, which makes this offer an absolute steal.
For the next few days, you can pick up a three-year subscription to GlassWire Elite for just $29.99. That works out to well under $1 per month.
The offer expires soon, so to sign up now hit the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.