Links on Android Authority may earn us a commission. Learn more.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus – How To Update to Honeycomb 3.2 Firmware
Do you experience some bugs in your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 which includes issues with the launchers and force close errors in some games? If you have experience it maybe you have bought the early release device in india. As soon as Samsung Discovered this bugs they released a new Honeycomb update called DDKL2 which fixes the known bugs.
Just follow the simple steps below in Updating your device.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge atleast 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200
- USB Data Cable
- First, download DDKL2 Honeycomb 3.2 Firmware and Odin tool to your computer.
- Then, double-click the Odin3_v1.0 to run the program.
- Next, Turn off your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 and then enter download mode by pressing Volume Down button and power ON the device.
- After that connect your device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- The Odin program will recognize your phone and you will see that the ID : COM section will turn yellow, which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully installed.